WordPress Websites, Graphic Design & Business APP Design/Development
Independent Contractor, located in Northern California, available to help build your online business presence. Get the WordPress Website of your dreams, loaded with Custom Graphics, 20 incredible plugins, videos, all the right SEO, Autoresponder set-up, and Professional Newsletters.
Ask me about customizing your very own personalized Business App for iPhone//iPad/Droid platforms, tailored specifically to your business! 184 million smart phones in the U.S., why not put all the services you offer directly into their hands!
- 10 plus years of online and offline sales and marketing
- Independent Contractor since 2007
- Complete knowledge of all things WordPress (20 exceptional plugins)
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Fine tuned SEO Skills
- Exceptional Social Media skills, and Branding capabilities
- Designed/Developed several APPS for Business Professionals all over the US
- Videographer and Video Editing experience
- Autoresponders; Constant Contact, Aweber, Trafficwave, and creation of attractive Newsletters
- Strong graphic design skills; brochures, ads, presentation material, headers, logos, twitter backgrounds, optin forms, banners, postcards, business cards, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Designed, constructed, and worked many vendor fairs & trade shows
- Visual Merchandising talents; store window design, construction, POP’s, & interior design
- Organized Home Office. Administrative abilities; Organization, multitasking, prioritizing, research, scheduling, data entry, printing, faxing, filing, scanning etc.
- Won a numerous awards for my sales abilities, and custom 3-D visual merchandising props
Commissioned Notary Public for the State of California (FBI background check required)
#1 Sales Rep. (out of 150) US and Canada Territories
Consistently sold over One Million Dollars annually at Giftcraft.
Presidents Award – 2005
Prospector Award – 2003
Garden Leader – 2003, 2004 & 2005
Christmas Leader – 2005
Gallery of Artists award – 2005
North America Conceptual Sales Leader
Million Dollar Club Member – 2004 & 2005
National Sales Person of the Year – 2003 & 2004
Interests: Yoga, Holistic Preventative Health, Organic Gardening, Photography, Computers
Graduate of Marketing Survival Skills with Mike Hobbs – Member since 2006
Diablo Valley College – Concord, CA. - Business, Photography & Art
Current Contract Jobs
8/12 to Current
HIS Marketing & Media - Owner: Dan Ruzicka
Contract Work – Remote APP Designer/Development
- Custom Design APP home pages, thumbnails, and slider images
- Make sure all 16 function Apps are cohesive and in working order;
- Create and test all APP Fuctions: Phone direct , Location with GPS Mapping (goes live on activation, will show pin point to your office on GPS map), Tell a Friend Instant referrals by email, Facebook, Twitter and text , Home page with additional slider pages, Make appointments, Office Hours, Services performed, News, Fan Wall, Website, Photo gallery, FAQ, Social Media, YouTube, Newsletter sign up, and Messages.
- Create custom Ads and Brochures for Heilo, a 20 million dollar solar company.
- Bill handles all of Heilo’s marketing needs, and I do contract work for Bill.
03/20/12 to 08/11/12
Psychology of Symptoms - Owner/Founder: Douglas Brady
Online Assitant – Web & Graphics Designer
- Created a custom WordPress Website
- Scheduled Appointments, Sessions and Workshops
- Created and proofed an attractive bi-weekly Newsletter
- Attended to all email requests, comments and saless
- Created a Twitter background and Facebook page
- Social Media posting
- Online Marketing
- *Owner/Founder, Douglas Brady passed away on 8-11-12
07/15/10 to Present:
Clear Horizon Association – Owner/Founder: Doug Prichard
Contract Work – Mortgage/Foreclosure Assistant
- Gather and record clients personal information on to the filemaker pro platform
- Merge & proof InDesign documents, print and mail
- Research, lead generation, contact new clients, data entry, and follow up
- Set up meetings and assist the owner in presentating beneficial trust, and tax programs to clients
- Data entry, proofreading, and file maintenance
- Mailed certified packages daily
- Maintained multiple home owners files and kept crucial court deadlines
01/09 to 06/10
Five Star Restoration – Rancho Cordova, CA.
Business Development/Marketing/Graphic Design/Event Coordinator
- Promoted Five Star’s services at events, trade shows, and vender fairs
- Marketed property manager owners, residential/ commercial contractors, and insurance agents.
- Built a book of business from the ground floor (300 accounts)
- Designed, coordinated, and attended monthly industry events
- Created a custom WordPress Website
- Designed, set up, and worked all vendor fairs
- Lead generation, follow-up, mailings, phone calls and emails
- Designed social media pages, business cards, flyers, coupons, and a company website
- Designed an 8 X 10 full standing display that Five Star used for all events
09/07 to 01/09
Organic Marketing, Inc. – Grass Valley, CA.
Owner – Marketer Mentor
- Applied SEO techniques using many different forms of lead generation
- Worked & designed several social media platform pages
- Consistently wrote and posted articles & press releases
- Filmed and edited videos, posted to forums and social media pages;Twitter, Facebook, and Craigslist
- Built several WordPress Websites, and capture/landing pages
- Created custom designs; Headers, Banners, Logos, Business Cards, Twitter & Youtube backgrounds and Facebook fan pages
- Wrote auto responder messages to use with Constant Contact, Aweber, and Traffic Wave
- Cold called, mentored and trained colleagues
- Attend weekly Marketing Survival Skills webinars and training calls
06/02 to 09/07
Giftcraft, Inc. Toronto, Canada– Independent Contractor/Grass Valley, CA.
B2B Wholesale Rep./Regional Territory Sales Manager
- Put together wholesale orders consisting of Garden items, Gift, Home Décor, and Seasonal products for retail owners stores
- Merchandised products, point of purchase areas, and store windows
- Built lasting business relationships with business owners of gift shops, garden centers, kitchen stores, pet, equine, aquatic/pond stores, furniture stores, and casino gift shops
- Called on existing customers constantly while locating new accounts to set up appointments in the Northern California and Nevada territories
- Being a creative conceptual sales person, I put together design ideas for my customer’s windows and interiors, so that it was easier for them to select from the Giftcraft product line, all the while suggesting higher quantities
- Consistently exceeded personal, regional, and company goals
- Taught sales technique classes to the U.S. and Canadian sales force
- Instrumental in the purchase of Giftcraft products, and line development
- Called on a total of 300 Accounts, personally opened in excess of 200
- Territory required about 70% over night travel.
- As Territory Manager I recruited, interviewed, hired, trained, encouraged, and managed a North West team of 6 Sales Reps
For all your WordPress, Custom Graphics, and Business APP needs, Contact Holli Today!